I think you will agree with me that we could all use some words of inspiration or motivation. I know I do! We all need that quote of the day to keep pushing forward. We face difficulties and hard times in our life. These difficulties can break our spirit and bring us down and makes us feel uninspired.
I have compiled a list of some of my favorite quotes that have helped me shift my thinking and get me through my days. Every morning I choose a quote and say it out loud at least three times. You have no idea how that just shifts my mind and my mood! These life lessons have really helped me move on!
Here are the top 35 inspirational and motivational life lesson quotes to help you move on
1. “If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.” ~ Maya Angelou
2. “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.” ~ Dalai Lama
3. “The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.” ~ Unknown
4. “Life’s too short to start your day with broken pieces of yesterday, it will definitely destroy your wonderful today and ruin your great tomorrow.” ~ Unknown
5. “The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.” ~ Unknown
6. “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” ~ G.K. Nelson
7. “Happiness is a state of mind. It’s just according to the way you look at things.” ~ Walt Disney
8. “Don’t miss out on something that could be great just because it could also be difficult.” ~ Unknown
9. “Maybe it’s not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it’s about starting over and creating something better.” ~ Unknown
10. “Sometimes the best way to get someone’s attention is to stop giving them yours.” ~ Unknown
11. “It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles.” ~ Buddha
12. “It’s the little things in life.” ~ Unknown
13. “If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.” ~ Peace Pilgrim
14. “I am learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me.” ~ A.G.
15. “When you focus on the good, the good gets better.” ~ Abraham Hicks
16. “Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.” ~ William Shakespeare
17. “Scared? Good. We don’t grow when we stay in our comfort zone.” ~ Unknown
18. “Every day is a chance to change your life.” ~ Demi Lovato
19. “If we cannot see the possibility of greatness, how can we dream it?” ~ Lee Strasberg
20. “When you have had a taste of excellence, you cannot go back to mediocrity.” ~ Maximillian Degenerez
21. “Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.” ~ William Faulkner
22. “No man is truly great who is great only in his lifetime. The test of greatness is the page of history.” ~ William Hazlitt
23. “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.” ~ Og Mandino
24. “Desire, burning desire, is basic to achieving anything beyond the ordinary.” ~ Joseph B. Wirthlin
25. “Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.” ~ Henry Van Dyke
26. “It is impossible to live without failing at something unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all – in which case, you fail by default.” ~ J.K. Rowling
27. “Courage isn’t having the strength to go on – it is going on when you don’t have strength.” ~ Napoleon Bonaparte
28. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” ~ Helen Keller
29. “Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
30. “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.” ~ Winston Churchill
31. “Today I do what others won’t so that tomorrow I can accomplish what others don’t.” ~ Jerry Rice
32. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” ~ Joshua J. Marine
33. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
34. “Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.” ~ Stephen Covey
35. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” ~ Confucius
Which ones of these quotes are your favorites?
Did you enjoy these quotes? Which ones are your favorites? Let us know in the comments below.
Pin it for later!